For more than 35 years, Tom Beug has been actively involved in virtually all aspects of strategic organizational development, management and marketing. He currently works in Tucson, Arizona, but also has Wisconsin clients.
He began his career as a marketing manager with McDonald’s Systems Inc., and later owned and operated five restaurants in the San Francisco Bay area.
He also served as a senior officer with Rosenfeld, Sirowitz and Lawson, Advertising Inc. (New York), Steak ‘n’ Shake Restaurants, and Elaine Powers Fitness Centers.
His practice focuses on strategic organizational development. He helps senior management identify the need for organizational change and implement it. He also helps with corporate strategic planning; marketing plans, management development programs, team building and internal communications.
Tom was one of the founding members of The Summit Group Associates in 1995.
Some of his recent and current client projects and business involvements include:
- Assessment of internal communications plan for the U.S. Postal Service
- Team building for a cellular phone service
- Strategic needs assessment for a a risk management and benefits consulting firm
- Acquisition implementation for a privately held investment firm
- Strategic planning, management development and team building for the City of South Bend, Ind.
- Strategic planning for a consumer products manufacturing company
- Strategic planning and succession planning for a computer consulting firm
- Management team building for a law firm
- Strategic planning for a wholesale distributor
- Strategic planning and executive recruiting for a consulting engineering firm
- Management development and employee turnover reduction for a franchised chain of fitness centers
- Strategic planning for an architectural design firm
- Strategic planning for a publishing company affiliations
- Summit Group Associates, Ltd., strategic alliance of management consultants, Founder/President
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce CEO Round Table
- Milwaukee Athletic Club Board of Directors — chair and Membership Development Committee
- Registered by the State of Wisconsin as an executive recruiter
- Frequent presenter for CEO groups on goal setting and management development
Contact Tom at email@example.com.