Marilyn Beug, RN, BSN, CMRP
With a combination of clinical and supply chain experience, Marilyn Beug brings a focused approach in applying technology to achieve best practice and fiscal stewardship in addressing supply management issues.
Areas of expertise include inventory management/logistics, contract management, value analysis, process design, data collection and analysis.
Employing strong analytical skills, she is able to diagnosis business needs while probing to uncover opportunities to reduce costs, improve financial performance, and increase operational efficiencies.
Marilyn demonstrates a highly developed skill set through her work as:
- An experienced project leader with unique background combining program management with clinical expertise.
- Adept at identifying client needs and customizing solutions to meet them.
Known for ability to develop strong client relationships using a consultative approach.
- Enhanced operational practices in numerous accounts leading teams implementing best practice models.
- Raised efficiencies by translating improvement strategies into project action plans for team achievement.
- Enabled hospitals to reduce supply expenses from $300,000 to over $1,000,000 through implementation of a Value Analysis process.
- Increased supply inventory turns from 8 to 12 by adjusting inventory levels and eliminating no longer used inventory.
- Improved customer relations in field accounts by frequent collaboration with individuals at all levels of the organization to identify expectations and assure quality service delivery.